GOLDEN DRAGONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOLDEN DRAGONS

Golden Dragons forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Speak or Ventrilo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Team Speak or Ventrilo Empty
PostSubject: Team Speak or Ventrilo   Team Speak or Ventrilo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:33 pm

Something i know alot of other leagues and bands have are these chat servers to communicate with eachother orally. If you feel its an option lets get together and discuss it. There is a yearly fee for having this but i may be able to provide that myself or with the help of my band. Maybe you should poll this? anyways the sites lookin good

Dogtags

\
Back to top Go down
MHF_RENEW
Admin
Admin
MHF_RENEW

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Team Speak or Ventrilo   Team Speak or Ventrilo Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:18 pm

Dogtags wrote:
Something i know alot of other leagues and bands have are these chat servers to communicate with eachother orally. If you feel its an option lets get together and discuss it. There is a yearly fee for having this but i may be able to provide that myself or with the help of my band. Maybe you should poll this? anyways the sites lookin good

Dogtags

\

Yes I already preparing a server for that and a ftp server too. (almost sure we going to use ts)
Back to top Go down
https://goldendragons.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Team Speak or Ventrilo   Team Speak or Ventrilo Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:23 pm

great. Im a firm believer in TS, it seems to bring members closer together. It also helps manage large scale scenarios like wars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Speak or Ventrilo   Team Speak or Ventrilo Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:46 pm

I agree this would be SIK, thought I was already addicted to 9D ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Speak or Ventrilo   Team Speak or Ventrilo Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:15 am

teamspeak would be sweet, ventrilo is cool but it costs moolah
so yeah...
free is good!
Back to top Go down
Ginshiro

Ginshiro

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Team Speak or Ventrilo   Team Speak or Ventrilo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:08 am

Hello all, New member here. Ventrilo cost molah for a reason. It's better then teamspeak quality wise. I used both and ventrilo feels so natural that its almost as if the person speaking to me is in the same room.
My vote is on vent
Back to top Go down
Ginshiro

Ginshiro

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Team Speak or Ventrilo   Team Speak or Ventrilo Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:44 am

I've been on the teamspeak server and now I remember why I hate it so much. The most spoken word on this is "What? What? Huh? What'd you say?". Hell man when I get the funds I'd pitch in the money for a nice clean(PASSWORDED) ventrillo server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Speak or Ventrilo   Team Speak or Ventrilo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Speak or Ventrilo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GOLDEN DRAGONS :: COMMUNITY :: General Discussion-
Jump to: