Go down 
AuthorMessage
MHF_RENEW
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: World of warcraft US Server   Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:43 pm

Ok guys like you know guan and me are not playing 9dragons anymore, if anyone wants to play world of warcraft let us know, we have a guild there, and I am already lvl 80 there few weeks ago, just started a month ago and I can say this is great, if people going to think or say thats too much to pay, well you pay only 14$ each month and you dont have to pay anything else on anything, the xp rate is incredible, the quests are everywhere and give good money and items, drop rate its very good, and you dont have to cut your veins trying to lvl up, so if anyone wants to play, we are playing in 2 server, pvp server is the best choice for me, we playing on Jaeneda server on US server, and also Exodar non pvp at US server too.

MHF_RENEW
GOLDEN_DRAGONS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goldendragons.forumotion.com
KuKing

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: World of warcraft US Server   Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:28 am

MHF_RENEW wrote:
Ok guys like you know guan and me are not playing 9dragons anymore, if anyone wants to play world of warcraft let us know, we have a guild there, and I am already lvl 80 there few weeks ago, just started a month ago and I can say this is great, if people going to think or say thats too much to pay, well you pay only 14$ each month and you dont have to pay anything else on anything, the xp rate is incredible, the quests are everywhere and give good money and items, drop rate its very good, and you dont have to cut your veins trying to lvl up, so if anyone wants to play, we are playing in 2 server, pvp server is the best choice for me, we playing on Jaeneda server on US server, and also Exodar non pvp at US server too.

Hi guys. I was browsing the forum and found this link. I don;t know if anybody still visits, but if you do, please be assured that GD is still alive in Nirvana.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://batongpatay.blogspot.com/

World of warcraft US Server
Page 1 of 1